Saturday, June 3rd
Federal Plaza (Adams & Dearborn)
Saw Sally Yates testify? Outraged at Comey's firing? It's time for action!
Join the March for Truth
Join concerned citizens in over 100 cities for the national March for Truth. We are marching to demand more accountability and transparency from our federal, state and local elected officials. We are marching for an independent investigation into the Russian collusion with the Trump administration. We are marching for Truth.
- Jill Wine-Banks (former Watergate prosecutor)
- Amara Enyia - Public policy expert & former mayoral candidate
- Rep. Mike Quigley
- Rep. Robin Kelly
- Rep. Jan Schakowsky
- Executive Director of ACLU Illinois
- plus more TBA
We're doing this because:
- With the firing of James Comey, Director of the FBI, the need for an independent investigation has never been more important.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's closest advisor, attempted to establish a secret line to the Kremlin.
- The Trump administration is attempting to consolidate power and thwart any attempt to uncover corruption.
The March's goals are simple:
An independent commission must be established, and Congressional investigations should be properly resourced and pursued free of partisan interests;
As much information should be made available to the public as possible, and as soon as possible;
Congress should require Donald Trump to release his tax returns to clarify his business interests and obligations to any foreign entity;
- If crimes were committed or if collusion is discovered, it must be prosecuted.
The rally at Federal Plaza will have a section reserved for people in wheelchairs and with other accessibility needs. Please contact email@example.com for more information or specific requests.
The March for Truth Chicago is presented by Indivisible Chicago. We are a group of Chicago-area citizens alarmed by the 2016 election and committed to resisting the Trump agenda. Our strategy is informed by Indivisible: A Practical Guide for Resisting the Trump Agenda, which focuses on direct actions that small, local groups can take to influence their representatives in Washington. For more information, head to our main page.